Morgan is here!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Weigh-In

So this morning I weighed in and was at 180.5 so thats a 1.7 lb loss for this week!! So I was pretty excited to see that number! Of course it did make me thing Im almost in the 170's and wow I cant even tell you how long its been since Ive seen that so I cant wait!!

That makes a total of 27 lbs and I had a goal of losing 1.1 lbs every week which would put me at 139 by December 14, 2007 and that just means Im .3 over my goal so I should be at 180.8 if I set it exactly at my goal and Im at 180.5 so that has made my day for sure!!

I still cant believe I have accomplished losing 27 lbs thats more than I have ever lost and its thanks to all the wonderful feedback and support I get from you girls..thanks again yall are wonderful!!

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

Yowsers! What an excellent weight loss!

Carolyn said...

Great Job!!!!!!
It's been a while since I've seen a big number like that!!!!
Keep it up!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!