Morgan is here!

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Quotes

I love finding great quotes and if you havent been over to sparkpeople yet they have a great little section with lots of them. I added a rotating quote to the bottom which will update everyday and change. I wish I could make it a tad smaller but ahh it will work for now. I cant wait to see the great quotes each day that it will change to. So anyway here is a few that I thought I would add this morning, Enjoy!

“The best inspiration is not to outdo others, but to outdo ourselves.”

“Inspiring people are vitamins for our spirits. They come in all kinds of disguises and descriptions. If you open your heart to being inspired, they will appear.”

“There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.”

“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”

“The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.”

“I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.”

“Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.”

“If you spend too much time working on your weaknesses, all you end up with is a lot of strong weaknesses.”

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!