Morgan is here!

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Wednesday Food

I really am having a hard time with getting in my points today I even had to force myself to eat more and finally gave up on 20 pts - Exercise pts. Im just not hungry at all today. I think with all the water I drank + exercise it really makes you just not hungry.

Tonight I kicked serious butt in working out and it felt wonderful. I love working out. It was absolutely beautiful outside today a nice 69 degrees + sunshine. Im loving our weather.

I havent decided whether Im going to weigh in tomorrow or Friday. We are leaving super duper early on Friday so well see. Ill see how I feel in the morning and make my decision from there.

We head to Atlanta on Friday early early for the weekend I cant wait. Ill do my weekly list of recommendations tomorrow as there is no way Ill have time Friday since I wont be at work.
******************

Breakfast: Yoplait Whips Strawberry Mist Yogurt (3), water (0)

Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sesame Chicken with soy sauce (7), water (0)

Dinner: Chicken Salad (5), 2 pieces of white bread (2), Cantaloupe (0)

Snacks: Fiber one Oats & Peanut butter bar (3)

Water: 75.6 oz.

Exercise: 50 minute walk, 25 minute slim in 6 DVD

WW pts: 20 - 4 EX Pts = 16

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Great job on the work out!!
I had a hard time with point's yesterday too. I only got in about 19 pts and decided to stop there since I really wasn't hungry anymore. I also got in a good 45 minute workout but I never count activity points.
I hope you have a blast this weekend and can't wait to hear all about it!

Carolyn

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!