Morgan is here!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday Food

I know, I know cant I eat...yeah yeah well Ive had one of those days from hell and well my appetite went all downhill and couldnt eat a thing it just made me feel like I was going to throw up, maybe tomorrow will be better. I did get in a ton of exercise/walk because of the high stress and it did help some but it still was I couldnt eat.

I weighed in this morning and after a terrible eating weekend I lost 1.1 lbs Im not sure how (maybe too much stress?!) but guess it didnt affect me at all.
*************
Breakfast: Del Monte Fruit Naturals Tropical Medley (2), water (0)
Lunch: none
Dinner: Taco Bell Spicy Chicken Soft Taco (4), cinnamon twists (3), water (0)
Snacks: Hostess 100 calorie pack Carrot cake with Cream Cheese Icing (2)
Water: 50.7 oz.
Exercise: 75 minute walk
WW pts: 11 - 4 EX Pts = 7

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's too bad that your so stressed out! I don't think any amount of stress could keep me from eating, I love food way too much!
That's great that you were down 1.1 lbs and hopefully you will do better today and get back on track. I ate horrible all weekend too but I didn't even dare to jump on the scale.
Today is a new day! Good luck!!

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss, and I hope you're feeling better!

Fatinah said...

I'm sorry that you're stressed. I hope you can resolve that soon.

Having said that, congrats on your loss - just take care to take care of yourself!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!