Morgan is here!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Progress Pictures

I forgot that I had never posted this here until Carolyn asked but just for FYI I will take progress pics for every 10 lbs I lose. These are awful pictures but you can kind of get a better idea maybe and tell that I have lost some..haha! I took my first picture in the pink shirt and decided Ill do all the pictures in the pink and little to my surprise when I put it on for my 20 lb pictures it was huge and made me look bigger so I decided even though I look terrible and had just had a hard workout Ill take one in workout clothes

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Another thing I did was do a collage through the years to see how much I changed and its kind of interesting to look back and see how the weight piled on
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

you're looking hot, hot, hot!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!