Morgan is here!

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursday Food

Another successful day!! My victory for today was I turned down Mac and Cheese..haha! I fixed some for Chad and decided I didnt need any of that stuff so I fixed me a little thing of peas..much better!

I was a bit low on calories and pts but really have not been overly hungry and when I just put all of this in just realized it and since Ill weigh in tomorrow i figured I would just be low one day, wont hurt too bad and try to get a little more this weekend

Cant wait for weigh in tomorrow
***********************
Breakfast: Fiber One Oats & peanut butter bar (3), sweet tea (1)
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Vegetable Eggroll with soy sauce(6),combos pretzel cheddar cheese (3), water (0)
Dinner: Leseur early peas with FF butter spray and emerills seasoning (1), tilapia fillet with same ingredients (2)
Snacks: 100 calorie wafer bar (2), Sargento Light String Cheese (1)
Water: 67.6 oz.
Exercise: 45 minute walk
WW pts: 20- 3 EX = 17
Total Calories: 1018
Calories Burned: 195

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Can't wait to see how your weigh in went!!!!!!
Great job on avoiding the Mac and Cheese! It's so hard! I can't even keep Kraft Dinner in the house anymore because it was one of my absolute FAV's before WW!
Happy Friday and let us know ho the weigh in went!!!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!