Morgan is here!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wednesday, Wednesday

I just want to say a big, big thank you to all of you have came by to support me it truly does help to see that people do support me and care. Yall are truly wonderful thanks a million for all of the comments!!

So today was one of those I havent eaten enough all week mine as well go a little over so I did ok until dinner and CFA was calling my name that place is just so good and I did good with the grilled chicken sandwich but was craving fries and ice cream..bad, bad but I needed some extra calories to catch up and well i got a pretty good bit of walking in so I think I will be fine. Things are starting to look a little better here and a little less stress, hopefully the pace will keep up
***********************
Breakfast: Fiber OneOats & Peanut Butter bar (3), water (0)
Lunch: Chili's Mexican Rice (3), Seasonal Steamed Veggies (0), Firecracker Tilapia (3), water (0)
Dinner: Chick-Fil-A Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich (5), 4 Honey Roasted BBQ sauce (7), Medium Fries (8), Lemonade (4), Icedream Cone (4)
Snacks: Nabisco Strawberry Newtons Minis (3)
Water: 33.8 oz.
Exercise: 75 minute walk
WW pts: 38 - 4 EX = 34
Total Calories: 1834

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Hope you are feeling much better today! The meal from CFA sounds soo yummy!
That's great that you got in some exercise too. Good luck tomorrow for WI!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!