Morgan is here!

Friday, March 2, 2007

Food Recommendations


Lipton Diet Peach Tea
WW Pts: 0
This is another oldie but goodie. I used to drink this stuff all the time and remembered just how good it is. I put around 2.5 tbsp per glass of water and it gives you the taste of tea + peach flavoring so you don’t feel deprived with just plain water and its 0 pts so how can you beat it!

Quaker Baked Blueberry Muffin Bars
WW Pts: 2
No picture on this one as they seem to be very new but wow these are wonderful! Im a huge, huge blueberry muffin fan and when I saw these I had to try them out and Quaker sure didn’t let me down either! They have a ton of granola + blueberries in them. Heat them up for around 12-15 seconds and wow awesome for breakfast or a snack.
Banana Nut Crunch Cereal
WW Pts: 3
This is an oldie but goodie that Ive brought back. I used to eat this cereal all the time and last time when I went to the store remembered it. If you like banana nut bread you will love this. Best part about it is it has a good bit of fiber in it!

Tyson Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips (3 oz.)
WW Pts: 3
I put these in fajitas and wow these are wonderful. They have a great taste and would be wonderful in just about anything you can think of with grilled chicken.
Items to try:
1.5 pts: Balance Bar 100 Calories Snack Bars, Peanut Butter Crisp
2 pts: South Beach Diet 100 Calorie Snack Bars, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
2 pts: Fiber One Chewy Bars, Oats & Chocolate
2 pts: Rice Krispies with Real Strawberries
3 pts: Dreyer's/ Edy's Slow Churned Light Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Cup
4 pts: Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom Supremes, Peanut Butter Cup

1 comment:

noelle said...

I can tell who's been reading Hungry Girl! lol

It's so tempting after being overweight my entire adult life to use tons of my daily points on junk foods. I'm trying to use most of my dailies on healthy foods and save a few weeklies for those treats. At this rate, it will take me months to get through all of HG's peanut butter picks.

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!