Morgan is here!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Wednesday Food

Yesterday was another good day for food but still for some reason have not gotten my strength up to 100% I think its this gunk that my body is trying to get.

I did manage to get in a good walk/run after work never got one at lunch so told myself I had to do it after work. I think my little pup Brownie was my inspiration for the day. I of course tell her we are going to go walking and she loves to go and yes she really does know what that word means or she plays along pretty well one or the other. So anyway I was really trying to find an excuse to not go but little pup (who is a little pomeranian) looks up at me with her little puppy eyes like come on we have to go so finally I got my shoes on and we went and Im glad I did.

I also tried something new and its much lower in fat too. I like bacon but who really wants all that fat? I got a piece of turkey, put a little fat free butter spray in a skillet let it cook for a while and it actually had a much better flavor and it was even a bit crispy and you can have 6 pieces for only 1 point...SCORE!

Also, I was reading up in the Shape new magazine for the month and saw these new snacks called Quaker chocolate drizzle and yep they will be my next item to find they look delicious. Here is a picture just so you can drool too..haha! They are 1.9 pts and only 90 calories!

*******************
Breakfast: Quaker Baked blueberry muffin bar (2), banana (1), water (0)
Lunch: Calypso Cafe 1/2 chicken sandwich with honey lime sauce (3), shrimp creole (3), hostess 100 calorie carrot cake (2), water (0)
Dinner: 3 scrambled eggs (5), grits (2), turkey with FF spray (1), 1/4 cup cheddar cheese (3) 1 piece of white bread with FF butter spray(1)
Snacks: banana (1) with 1 tbsp. FF condensed milk (1), string cheese (2)
Water: 75.6 oz.
Exercise: 35 minute walk/run
WW pts: 27 - 3 EX Pts = 24

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Wow! I thought Grits were a thing of the past! Guess they are still alive and kickin where you are!
Great job on getting in some cardio. I have been kind of dragging all week but tonight is my night! I'm jumping on the treadmill no matter what comes my way! No excuses!
Tomorrow morning is weigh in so keep us posted!!

Carolyn

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!