Morgan is here!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday Food

Pretty succesful day and its getting easier and easier each day to stay on track I think. When I first started I was always tempted to go off but now that I see the weight is coming off, I am successful its so rewarding and I see my goal is within reach even if I still do have quite a ways to go, its a lot closer now then when I started

I was going to run today but my legs started getting kind of sore during our walk so I just kind of took it easy. Maybe I took it up a notch too quickly, who knows. I know my body does need a day off for rest I havent taken a day off in I think maybe 2 weeks Im loving walking and exercising and am getting a little too addicted..haha!

Other than that cant wait for weigh in on Friday I think for my weigh in Ill definitely be in the 170's even if it is in the top part!! Just to prove my body really does like more food yesterday I eat a little less (just wasnt as hungry) and this morning I was up .3 lbs...crazy...so Im kind of testing it out again to see how the scales are tomorrow and if so I may try taking a bigger lunch or breakfast because I really dont like to eat a ton in the afternoon.

This morning as I was walking through to work they had one of the ladies that I pass daily stop me and she has no clue Im even trying to lose weight but anyway she said you are really looking great you look like you have lost a good bit of weight, have you? I of course said

Wow whats up with all the comments, Im not complaining one bit but two days in a row..wow its all the motivation I need to keep on trucking!!
*********************
Breakfast: Fiber OneOats & peanut butter bar (3), sweet tea (1)
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Roasted Garlic Chicken Pizza (6) ,water (0)
Dinner: Italian Herb Flat out Wrap with chicken salad (6), 20 baked tostitos scoops (3), light sour cream (1), salsa (0)
Snacks: Hostess 100 calorie pack Carrot cake with Cream Cheese Icing (2), Sargento Light String Cheese (1), Edy's Smoothie Strawberry-Banana bar (2)
Water: 63.7 oz.
Exercise: 70 minute walk
WW pts: 25- 4 EX = 21
Total Calories: 1309
Calories Burned: 302

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow!!! That is sooo great Amber! You must feel so great about the compliments! That's awesome. I bet a lot of people are noticing now.
Go you!!! Keep up the great work in the exercise dept! I wish I was as motivated as you are right now...I feel lke I'm dragging!

Anonymous said...

I love comments like that, i wish we got those more often...I would be on cloud nine like you seem to be, amazing job girlfriend :)

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!