Morgan is here!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday Food

Today I almost had the same exact menu, its kind of scary how much they were alike, guess I liked what I had the day before;)

My victory for the day..running...Ive been trying to easily work my way up little by little and before today my longest run was maybe 2 minutes, well today I ran more like 5-6 minutes I was so proud of myself for making my mark and making it a little further (even if Im still slow as Christmas...lol )but you have to start somewhere and Im just proud Ive actually kept it up and hopefully before too long Ill be able to run the entire way or even heck at this point half way would be nice

Other victory (boy dont I have many today..Im loving it though!) I tried on a pair of pants that I had not worn since last summer and they were huge on me I couldnt wear them because they were falling off my butt. Those same pants is what got me started too because it forced me into a 16 when I had been in a comfortable 14. So it was great to see that those same pants didnt even come close to fitting (ok fitting but falling off!). Im now in a size 12 and they are getting too big but a 10 is too small so hopefully before too long Ill be fitting in those and they will be too big! The only bad/good thing about losing is that all my summer capris and fun stuff are too big so now I guess Ill have to go shopping, oh what a shame..haha!
**************
Breakfast: Fiber OneOats & chocolate bar (2), water (0)
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sweet and Sour Chicken (6) , 5 oz sweet tea (1)
Dinner: Italian Herb Flat out Wrap with chicken salad (6), lettuce, bacon bits, 3 tbsp. light caesar dressing, croutons (4)
Snacks: Hostess 100 calorie pack Carrot cake with Cream Cheese Icing (2), Sargento Light String Cheese (1), Nabisco Strawberry Newtons Minis (3)
Water: 50.7 oz.
Exercise: 25 minute walk, 5-6 minute run
WW pts: 25- 3 EX = 22
Total Calories: 1329

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great food plan and thanks for the support, it is really appreciated :)

Carolyn said...

I LOVE trying on old clothes!! It's so fun to see how much smaller you've become!
I have pretty much given away all my "big" clothes because I decided that I am never again going to be a 16 or even a 14. right now I fit into a 10 comfortably but I cannot WAIT for the day when I see an 8!!!
Great job on the running. I remember when I first started running, I could only get to about 1 or 2 minutes too and then I was out of breath and practically falling off the treadmill but now I am in such better shape! I just love it.
So keep up the great work on the treadmill and in the closet! (that sounded weird but you know what I mean)

Tigerlilly said...

Oh darn... another day of having to spend money and get clothes. I swear, I hate it when I have to do that! LOL.

congrats on your victories! It must feel wanderful to have clothes falling off of you all the time! I cant wait for that to start happening to me... hopefully it wont start in public!

Stay strong!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!