Morgan is here!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Food

I was shocked when I put everything in because I did not think I ate my points but didnt realize I had this much or what I ate was THIS bad, but hey live and learn. I sure wouldnt have eaten that ice cream sandwich had I input all this stuff before but oh well its all good.

Bad part was I had 113 g of sugar...wow not good and then 3451 mg of sodium...yeah that will add some weight for sure so need to watch that big time
**************************
Breakfast: Fiber OneOats & Peanut Butter bar (3), banana (1), water (0)
Lunch: Panera Bread 1/2 Chicken Bacon Dijon (9), 100 calorie Baked Cheetos Mini Bites (2), water (0)
Dinner: Fazoli's 1/2 Baked Chicken Parmesan (11), 3.5 breadstick with garlic butter (12), sweet tea (4)
Snacks: Hostess 100 calorie pack Carrot cake with Cream Cheese Icing (2), Hersheys Sticks Caramel filled Milk Chocolate (1), 2 Life-Savers Wild Cherry Hard candy (1), Fat Boy Cookies n' Cream Ice Cream Sandwich (5)
Water: 50.7 oz.
Exercise: 60 minute walk
WW pts: 51 - 4 EX = 47
Total Calories: 2386

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

hey!!

yeah for the loss!!!!!

have a great weekend!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!