Morgan is here!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday Food

Well today I woke up with a migraine from hell, maybe its due to not eating almost anything yesterday + getting no sleep the past few days but it was so bad I stayed home, slept in and well maybe thats just what I needed because by lunch I was starving didnt want to cook a thing. By dinner though I wasnt hungry at all but just wanted so much to drink. Today was one of those I dont give a care what I eat I just need some food in my stomach and didnt care what it was. Hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day

Thanks for all of your concern, hopefully things are on the up swing and Ill be back on track tomorrow:)
************************
Breakfast: none
Lunch: KFC honey bbq wings (10), baked beans (4), water (0)
Dinner: Grill and Bar 1/2 Blackened chicken sandwich (3), chips and salsa (4), sweet tea (4)
Snacks: none
Water: 16.9 oz.
Exercise: none
WW pts: 25
Total Calories: 1085 (yes, yes I know I need more...)

4 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

I hate those days. I get migraines sometimes, and I know that feeling of not caring. I always want lots of bread. Have you tried using a cold pack? My mom gave me one once that you put in the freezer and it does help. I recommend getting one if you don't already have one, and you get migraines.

Carolyn said...

I HATe migraines! They are so horrible! I always lock myself in a room, turn off all the lights an just conk out! Definitely don't beat yourself up over yesterday, you can't control what you can and can't eat when you feel that crappy.
I know I keep saying it, but today is a new day! Good luck!

noelle said...

at least you are taking steps toward taking care of yourself. you will feel back on top soon.

Fatinah said...

Poor you with a migraine. How awful. Rest up and feel better soon!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!