Morgan is here!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Weigh-In

I weighed in today and was actually pleasantly surprised. Now keep in mind I weighed in Monday at 186.3, up 4.5 lbs from Thursday (weighed in early due to trip) so I was kind of bummed I gained that much but was determined honestly to get off at least 2 lbs, maybe 3 of the 4.5 lbs if I was lucky and worked hard enough.

So this morning I weighed in at 182.2 which is a .4 lb gain for the week but that means I lost 4.1 of the 4.5 lbs I gained so I can definitely get that .4 off by next week and more!

So even though I did gain for the week Im just glad that I got off most of the weight I gained

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

GREAT JOB!!!

I'm so happy that you were down and you won't have to worry about that nasty 4.5 lbs from last weekend. You should be so proud!

Wish me luck this weekend, as I will be heading to a St. Patrick's Day party tomorrow night! I am bringing my own low fat snacks with me so I don't eat my face off!!

Just wanted to say great job! I know you will feel great all weekend now. do you have any before and after pictures? I am trying to dig some mor eup. they are so fun to look at!

Have a great weekend!!!

Rebecca said...

wow!!!

way to go sistah!!!! that is truly inspirinng!!!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!