Morgan is here!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Weigh in LOWEST!!!

I weighed in this morning and was DOWN 1.7 lbs..wow..wow Im shocked!

This is the absolute lowest I have weighed in years and by years I mean like I think my freshman oh two weeks of college in 1999 so almost 8 years ago. The lowest I had weighed before was 164.2 and that was before Christmas and with the holidays I gained a few and now am down to my all time lowest Im so excited and have finally found what really works for me with food/workout and everything I think with two weeks of doing it Ive lost 3.4 lbs and am feeling great

Ok have I said I was excited and motivated, maybe I need to say it again Im down to 163.2 now so the 150's are right around the corner

That brings my grand total to 44.3 lbs lost and 18.2 lbs to go

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

You are doing great! The 150's are not very far away. Maybe before the end of the month. With the weather getting better, you should be able to walk more. But then your weather isn't too bad even in the winter. Up here, we've had way too much snow for almost the whole winter. But with daylight savings time starting next weekend, it will be light later and it will be easier to walk after work or even after dinner. Great job, Amber! Keep up the hard work.

Carolyn said...

WOW!!! that is a huge accomplishment! Congrats darlin! You deserve it! You have been working so hard. Doesn't it feel fantastic?

figsandolives said...

hi there! this is so cool - we have similar height and weight and goals LOL. I am not sure if you are doing w.w. but that's what i'm doing now.
Good job on the weight loss you've achieved - it's very impressive! hope to hear more drops :)

figgy

Anonymous said...

WTG!!!! You are just rocking and rolling right along!!! Keep up the good work.

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!