Morgan is here!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The good, bad, and ugly

Ahh yes today ok it just wasnt grand or great, Ill admit it and thats what I think counts more than anything and I just need to fix the problem for sure but sometimes writing it out sure helps.

Im not going to post any calories, fat, etc because honestly what I ate for lunch was at the school cafeteria and I have no clue whatsoever. This week Im working on getting back into tracking and writing down everything.

Breakfast: 1 cup oat cluster cheerios (no milk), water
Lunch: red beans & rice with sausage(1.25 cup), 3 chicken fingers (baked) with BBQ sauce, biscuit, water
Dinner: 3 oz. bourbon chicken (baked), mac & cheese (bad, bad...but I had a small serving), 100 calorie fudge cookies, water
Snack: Starbucks caramel macchiato with nonfat milk
Exercise: none (I was going to go walking/running and the temp dropped 25 degrees today..brr!)
Water: 50.7

Also, for Lent I gave up sweet tea so I have had no sweet tea and this week/weekend has been so difficult I caught myself several times almost getting it. Its tougher than I thought but I think its for the best anyway.

Oh and I think I figured out why I had a gain Friday that was so unexplainable I started AF almost a week early..so weird so well see how Friday goes.

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!