Morgan is here!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Food Recommendations

Alright so I havent made any food recommendations in a really long time its something I enjoyed to do but got out of the habit so I thought I would write about these that I thought were pretty good

1) Wheat Thins Parmesan Basil..wonderful, have whole grains and well you just really cant beat them!

2) Triscuit Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil....my brother has gotten me hooked on these and I love them. I have also gotten a few (6 in a serving but they are pretty big) and gotten a wedge of the Laughing Cow Cheese Garlic & Herb and its a great fill me up snack. For the entire wedge of cheese is only 35 calories

3) Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Cheese..the bomb...you can put it on several crackers and it really is great

4) Borden 100 calorie pepperjack cheese...I am a huge fan of pepperjack cheese and I got some of this stuff and its wonderful. Its a little higher on the fat then I would prefer. It has 2.7 pts per entire stick. You could easily break it in half. I enjoyed it on salads and it had a nice little kick.

5) Healthy Choice Fudge bars..so I have hated just about anything Healthy Choice has ever put out it tastes more like rubber than food so I stay clear of anything to do with this company. Well my dad found these and brought me a box I would have never bought them on my own and now Im hooked they are delicious. They only have 80 calories per bar and they are divine!

6) Fiber One oats & Caramel bar..ok so this one I just had to try...I love caramel and love fiber one bars..so can anyone guess how wonderful these are?? Oh they are good very good especially if you like caramel.

7) Quaker Oats & peanut butter...anyone tried those wonderful cinnamon streussel baby cakes as I call them? Well this is now my favorite of them the oats and peanut butter..its divine!

8) 100 calorie Chips Ahoy candy bites...these were pretty good but probably my least favorite of everything Ive tried but thats probably because Im not a huge, huge chips ahoy fan to begin with. I bought the oreo ones this weekend and Im sure those will be better since Im a much bigger oreo fan.

Well I think that about wraps up the recommendation list for now I forgot how many things I had tried and how long its been as well. The one product I bought this weekend Im looking most foward to is the Hostess 100 calorie pack blueberry streusell muffins Ill give those a try in the morning for breakfast Ive been looking for these but could never find them. Ill let you know how those are tomorrow!

Oh and yes it was my birthday week (birthday was last Monday and I turned the big 27..haha Im getting so old!

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!