Morgan is here!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Birthday Week/Weekend

So for the food the past few days for the birthday meals (birthday was yesterday..Im getting so old turning 27..haha!)...it has been ok, nothing special, not the normal stuff I would eat by any means but not horrible. I think my stomach has shrunk and I get full a lot quicker so once Im full I put it down, no more thats it so Im proud of that accomplishment for sure because before I would stuff myself until I was about to it really is amazing the difference.

Last night we went to Red Lobster and it was delicious but I would not have even wanted to see the calories and fat on that meal but I must say a few birthdays ago I would have eaten every bite but this time I only had half and then saved the rest so I could take it tonight So its now all gone and I only have one piece of birthday cake left which was delicious it was cake with strawberry custard ice cream..so good!

Tomorrow Ill start tracking everything that goes in my mouth so I can have at least a small loss. Also Ive started to get into running (only small amts but its a start) and really enjoy it but of course it is tough for sure.

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!