Morgan is here!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Weigh-In...SHOCK?!

Wow ok so I was hoping for maybe .5 lb just something small to get me started. I know its only been 3 days so I wasnt hoping for much but imagine my shock when I went to go weigh in and found this on the scale....

167.2....a 2.4 lb LOSS

WOW...Shock was not even the word! Just goes to show how bad I was eating and what getting back on track does for you...wow...wow! That has really kick started me for sure back into rhythm. The lowest I ever weighed was 164.2 so another 3 lbs would put me back at my pre-holiday weight which will be very doable.

So that leaves me at 40.3 lbs LOST and 22.2 lb to go...WOW!

Im still in a state of shock over a 2.4 lb LOSS in just a few days..woo hoo!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go girl!

Just shows what eating right and drinking your water will do for you! Good Job!

Kathryn said...

Wow! You'llreach your goal weight in no time!

noelle said...

That is so great!!! Good job jumping back on track. You'll be at your goal before you know it!

Anonymous said...

WTG!!! 2.4! That's awesome.

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!