Morgan is here!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Weigh In

Well I weighed in this morning and lost .6 lbs so Im now at 166.6 (all the 6's..haha! )

I am a bit bumbed though because I thought for sure I would see a bigger loss than that at least 1 lb but not even that. I tracked every single thing I ate, worked out and still only .6 lb loss???

Oh well a loss is a loss just kind of was expecting more as well as I did. I guess though maybe my body just doesnt want to lose large chunks and I know if I do loose it slowly it will stay off easier than if I loose it in large chunks.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

.6 is .6!

Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

A loss is a loss. I bet you have a bigger loss next week. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for the scale to catch up with all the hard work we do.

~Laura said...

The good thing is that no matter how small or how big the loss is it all adds up and equals a loss!!! Great job:)

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!