Morgan is here!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday Food

Well today I had it all settled I was going to bring my lunch, eat good or better than the cafeteria was for me and that all changed. I had put my lunch in the refrigerator in another room and when I went to go get it I found out the person who was in charge of the room had left and guess where my lunch was?? Yep in that room so that puts me back to square one at the cafeteria. I hate trying to guesswork meals so I could be eating 500 more calories or less and have no clue I like exactly what Im eating and to know it.

AF has arrived in full force so hopefully that water retention will be gone by friday Im hoping. Im also thinking it may have had something to do with Fridays weigh in too (for the worst part, not the good part) since it all started back on saturday.
So anyway here is my food for today
Tuesday, Jan. 22
WW Pts: 31.8

Im not going to beat myself up over the overage in pts but move on and learn from them and realize I have flex for a reason. Of course AF isnt helping with the hunger issue this week..haha!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I hear ya! I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping that's the reason I haven't seen a big loss this week. We'll see I supposed.

Be careful with the cafeteria! It's so dangerous!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!