Morgan is here!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Food

After having such a terrible day yesterday I realized that is not where I want to be and I must do better so today has motivated me to get back on it like I have and give it my all and today was so much better. I got in a good amount of water, lots of exercise and I feel wonderful. Even with my horrible day I gained no weight so cant complain. Yep Im a daily weigher if you havent noticed but dont weigh in officially until Friday and I cant wait!
**************
Breakfast: Quaker Blueberry muffin bar (2), water (0)
Lunch: Hawaiian Teriyaki Grilled Chicken (5), mashed potatoes (4), water (0)
Dinner: Banana Nut Crunch Cereal (7), 1% milk (2), sugar (1)
Snacks: 100 calorie keebler mini fudge covered shortbread cookies (2), carrots (0), ranch dressing (1)
Water: 67.6 oz.
Exercise: 35 minute walk/run, 20 minute elliptical, 100 crunches (4-5 minutes)
WW pts: 24 - 4 EX Pts = 20
Weight: 184.0
**********
Cals: 1272
Fat: 34
S. Fat: 9
Cholesterol: 82.1
Sodium: 2364.2
Potassium: 2073
Carbs: 193.3
Fiber: 16.9
Sugar: 78.4
Protein: 52.1

2 comments:

noelle said...

good for you for taking more control. I'm a daily weigher, too. I weigh myself several times a day, in fact, but all I really count is my weekly weigh in at WW meetings.

So proud of you for posting all your nutrionals, too. I'm just doing well to figure out my points some days.

Gold stars for you all around!

Carolyn said...

Hi Amber!

It's so hard to NOT weigh yourself everyday! I really try to weigh myself only once a week because it feels so good to see a bigger result.(Although I haven't had much luck lately) But tomorrow morning is my weigh in so wish me luck! I have been doing so good.

Great job on getting back on track after a bad day....it always makes me feel so in control when I re-commit myself after a bad spout.
Let me know how your official weigh in goes! Good Luck!!

Carolyn

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!