Morgan is here!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Day 5...great success!!

Well today has marked my 5th day, yes I really did say 5th day in a row I have tracked and I have great news for my weigh in that resulted in it....

I weighed in this morning and LOST 3 lbs..woo hoo! That still leaves .4 lbs to lose so I get back to my before Thanksgiving self but thats a great loss for one week Ill take it! I know I can get that .4 lbs off + more this week just need to work hard at it! That puts me at 167.0 lbs and need to get back on down.

So food for today...
Breakfast: fiber one, lemonade
Lunch: angel hair pasta (1 oz.), spaghetti sauce with meat (1 cup), water
Dinner: chicken corn dog, rice a roni fried rice, water
Exercise: 50 minute walk

Calories: 1206
Fat: 30
Carb: 182
Sodium: 2886
Fiber: 19
WW Pts: 25.8

So I was pretty much right on track with pts since Im supposed to have 25 pts per day so Im pretty happy with myself. Also, tonight I really had one of those lets just go get something fast and fattening (even after my weigh-in) but after talking with hubby (who has been a great help and support!) finally helped to stay in and eat something much healthier. I could have easily gone and eaten you know something bad but I did it, stuck it out and ate in and ate healthy as well. I love the chicken corn dogs they are wonderful. If you havent tried them I got the Foster Farms brand and I think they are a tad better then the regular ones in my opinion.

So anyway, tomorrow night we are going out and I know Ill use some flex pts but Ive been saving them up for just that but plan on keeping portions small. Ill take the next twodays off from tracking and be back on Monday. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Great job in getting almost all the weight you gained over Thanksgiving off. I wish I could have such willpower.

Living to Feel Good said...

OOps I haven't been here in a while. LOVE the new picture of you!! So beautiful!! And a great smile!! Big congrats on your loss!! WoooHOooOOO!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!