Morgan is here!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weigh In

Well the holidays for Thanksgiving are now over and boy am I glad. I weighed in this morning with a GAIN (big shocker) of 3.4 lbs. I cant believe I gained that much. Ive been beating myself up all day over it but know I sucked it up this week and did horrible on eating so I only have myself to blame but honestly didnt think I had gained 3.4 lbs. Reasons why I gained...
*fried foods...I ate WAYYY too much of them this week
*sweet tea and very little to no water some days...big, big reason I think
*not nearly enough portion control
*didnt count pts/calories or anything just kind of figured for some meals and others didnt even worry about it.

I know what I have to do to get back on track and must do it. I cant gain anymore. Im now officially back in the 170's at 170.0 thats HORRIBLE!

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!