Morgan is here!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday

Wow its just been one of those weeks Im ready to see go. It has been homecoming week at our school and I think the kids have had an extra 10 doses of sugar which has made it insanely crazy for me but Im surviving. We get off at 11 am on Friday so the week is coming to an end!

Todays Food
Breakfast: oats and chocolate bar, water
Lunch: chicken fingers (baked), peas, mac n cheese (bad, bad), water
Dinner: 2 pieces of spinach and asiago cheese chicken sausage, salad (lettuce, wheat croutons, 5 wheat thins crunched up, purple onion, bacon bits, lite honey mustard), lemonade
Water: 33.8 oz.
Exercise: nada

My mom had cooked the spinach and asiago cheese chicken sausage and I had to go out and buy some it was divine! The only place I found it is Sams. Its very low in fat and calories and is delicious!

Thanks for the comment on the new picture. This is a more recent picture that was taken at school in front of my classroom. Hope you girls are having a good day!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You look so cheerful and nice...I'll bet those kids love you. All my teachers were ancient!

Carolyn said...

Hey Amber
You can e-mail me your Christmas goal at carolynestey@hotmail.com
I'm glad your joining the challenge! I think it's goint o be great motivation for all of us!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!