Morgan is here!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday Food

So yesterday was quite a bit crazy and instead of going back posting that menu Ill just go ahead and post today. I did track yesterday but with work + home being absolutely insane its been tough to do much of anything else:)

Today for lunch we had a huge party at work they had all kinds of bad stuff and I feel like I did pretty well, not excellent but much better than "before" I tried to eat more in the fruits area but of course fruit isnt going to fill you up for lunch either.

Then for dinner I had some leftovers from the other night at dave and busters so instead of wasting such good stuff I decided I would go ahead eat it and it wouldnt be in my face anymore. well I look up nutritional info and I knew it had a good bit but didnt realize it would have that much so lesson learned for sure.
********************
Breakfast: Quaker Baked Blueberry Muffin Bar (2)
Lunch: Pineapple (2), cantaloupe (0), 3 Shrimp Cocktail (2), Cocktail Sauce (0), brownie (5), 6 Meatballs (10)
Dinner: 1/2 Blackened Chicken Pasta (16)
Snacks: banana (1)
Water: 32.8 oz.
Exercise: 60 minute walk
WW pts: 37 - 4 EX = 33
Total Calories: 1909
Calories Burned: 270

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Office lunches can be SOOO HARD!!! There is always SO MUCH food and it's all high fat and high calorie!!
I wish I could work at Wegith Watchers, then all office lunches and dinners would be point friendly haha!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the smart choices at lunch, you did amazing. i wish I had control like that :) way to go

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!