Morgan is here!

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wednesday Food

So not too bad on my food for the day but OMG the sodium I consumed was unreal and I didnt even realize the things that had so much in it. Subways Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki had 1200 so it had more than the spicy chicken sandwich at Wendys..can anyone else figure this equation out because it still blows my mind?! I finally gave into my spicy chicken craving and got one and still stayed pretty close to points so not too bad. Oh and the other shocking thing..a pickle? How much sodium do you think it has? Any guesses? 400 mg that also blows my mind I love pickles but that much? Wow

My victory of the day was we went to Wendys (we are seriously getting down to the barebone food but why buy groceries when we will be gone for one week and then moving right afterwards) and instead of eating the fattening caesar dressing I came home put my light dressing on it and I think it tasted better too but dont tell Wendys
*********************
Breakfast: Banana (1), Quaker Baked Blueberry Muffin Bar (2)
Lunch: Subway Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (7), Lay's Baked Sour Cream and Onion (3)
Dinner: Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich (no mayo) (9), honey mustard (2), Wendy's caesar side salad (2) with Ken's Steakhouse Lite Caesar Dressing (2)
Snacks: Sargento Light String Cheese (1), Hersheys Sticks Caramel filled Milk Chocolate (1)
Water: 53.8 oz.
Exercise: 30 minute walk
WW pts: 30 - 3 EX = 27
Total Calories: 1503
Calories Burned: 120

2 comments:

Cory said...

Good job at Wendy's!!!
Sodium is definitely a hidden killer. Especially if anything has been frozen or canned.

Carolyn said...

Great Job on the Wendy's success. When I go there I always get their Chili (it's pretty good) and a baked potatoe, it's still a pretty high pt meal but it is SOOO filling, and much lower in pts than a burger and fries!
Hope your move is going stressfree! Keep up the great work!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!