Morgan is here!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Back to the Grind..Monday, Monday!

Well today was my first day back tracking and to make things a little more interesting we had PF Changs for our lunch out with work talk about a welcome day back to work.

This week has already started off quite insane but I know Ill make it. At least Im home for well our last final week sleeping in my bed.

Because of such a large lunch I just wasnt hungry for dinner. My water consumption has gone way down and I really need to get back to my usual water intake. Sweet tea has been in my diet everyday at least once if not twice and Ive GOT to cut that down and now.
**********************
Breakfast: Special K Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter bar (4), water (0)
Lunch: PF Changs BROWN RICE (3), .4 GINGER CHICKEN & BROCCOLI (6), 1/2 PEKING DUMPLINGS (STEAMED) (1), 20 oz. Sweet Tea (4), 1 CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS (2), 1/2 HARVEST SPRING ROLLS (1), 1 BANANA SPRING ROLLS (3)
Dinner: none
Snacks: Fat Boy Cookies n' Cream Ice Cream Sandwich (5)
Water: 16.9 oz.
Exercise: 45 minute walk
WW pts: 30 - 4 EX = 26
Total Calories: 1366
Calories Burned: 202.5

7 comments:

L said...

Seems like you did great at PF Chang's! I hear ya on the drinking more water thing. I actually have a small addiction with ice tea too!

Living to Feel Good said...

Good luck this week! Track it and you will succeed! You are gonna have a loss this week...I can just feel it!

Carolyn said...

Glad to have you back!!!
Lunch sounds soo yummy!
Good luck this week with tracking, you have been doing so great though!
I always find if I eat out for lunch...I'm never hungry for supper...that's weird eh?

noelle said...

Good job listening to your body and not eating dinner just because it was "time" to eat.

I find that if I get in 32 oz of water early in the day, I'm thirsty for it all day.

And my drink of choice is diet Coke...preferably in the form of a Super BIg Gulp!

Anonymous said...

Menu looks great, have a great week babes and way to go staying so focused :)

Tigerlilly said...

I'm right there with ya.. I need to just carry around a water jug with me everywhere!!

Your doing fantastic, keep up the good work and you will reach that 30 lb mark!!!

JOY said...

Water is so important for your body. I know I should definitely drink more. I have started using dilute squash in different flavours to take the bland taste off the water - sugar free of course!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!