Morgan is here!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Off to the beach with a BIG LOSS!

Well this morning I went to weigh in and honestly really been trying pretty hard to work out, eat really well this week to see as much of a loss as I could.

Well last night was our 4th anniversary we went out and I tried to eat as good and still really enjoy it as well. I got tilapia and ate only a little bloomin onion with sweet tea.

After eating any bloomin onion last night I was thinking this morning I would see about a 1 lb loss, maybe 1.5 lbs if I was lucky....what was my WL this week

2.3 lb LOSS.....I couldnt believe my eyes...I was shocked and very at that. Im now down to 173.0 and 34.5 lbs lost overall...wow....what a major accomplishment for sure! This is just what I needed right before a vacation to the beach so I dont go overboard this weekend...will I enjoy myself and eat a few things I normally..heck yeah...but just need to remember..portion, portion, portion control...I can do this....

So we are off to the beach and have a little less weight to take with me...woo hoo!!

Hope you girls have a fabulous Memorial day!

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

AMAZING!!! Good for you!!! I'm so proud of you! You have been trying so hard!
Have fun at the beach!!

noelle said...

good job! enjoy your time away!

Rebecca said...

You are doing amazing!!!!

Have a great time at the beach!

L said...

That's fabulous!! Have fun at the beach you "big loser!" :D

Fatinah said...

awesome, awesome job! way to go.

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats on the loss! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

yeah!! that's great sweety!! Now we need a new picture of you!

Living to Feel Good said...

WooHooOOOo! Congrats on the awesome loss!

Cory said...

Congratulations! That's great. Keep it up!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!