Morgan is here!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday, Monday

Well one week back on track and still kicking it! This weekend went pretty well I think I watched my portions my food wasnt 100% grand but portion wise it was much, much better. Then on top of that I tried to limit my consumption of sweet tea and drink water instead.

We went out to the Olive Garden for lunch for Mothers day since that was where my mom wanted to go and normally I eat a good oh 6-9 breadsticks easily without even thinking twice + add all the extra cheese and gorge myself. Well my new strategy was dont add any extra cheese, I ate 2 breadsticks (one before my meal, one with my meal..major change) and felt wonderful about it.

Today was an ok day. Hubby wanted to go to Krystal which kind of kicked up the pts majorly but still not too bad. I passed on the fries which normally I always get + passed on the sweet tea so go me..woo hoo!
*************
Menu for today:
Breakfast: Fiber One oats & chocolate
Lunch: Krystal 2 chili cheese pup, 1 Chik (no mayo), water
Dinner: Apple Cinnamon Cheerios with 1% milk
Snack: Hostess 100 calorie Chocolate Cake with Creamy Filling, 10 Town House Original crackers, The Laughing Cow Light Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedge
Exercise: none
Water: 40.9 oz.
Total Calories: 1468

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Great job jumping back on the wagon. Looks like you are doing a good job!
I wish we had an Olive garden here...I went once in Onatrio and it was to die for...those breadsticks....YUM! Actually I'm glad we don'thave one here!!
Are you all moved now??

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!