Morgan is here!

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Getting back to the grind...

Today has been kind of crazy and I never got a chance to post until now so Ill just post my menu for today and calories from yesterday...

So today me and hubby went to a pizza buffet (hear..danger...) well I feel like I did pretty well probably the best Ive ever done at a pizza buffet. I got a salad (NO CHEESE!!) and then I had 1.5 pizzas of pizza with almost one glass of sweet tea. NOrmally I would have had oh 3-4 pieces of pizza at least + maybe a salad but loaded it with lots of cheese and dressing but I just drizzled the dressing and didnt use much at all so go me! I would have choose a low cal dressing but they only had one type which I didnt care for.

Yesterday was really crazy as my brother had a baseball game we went to watch him and it didnt get over until after 8 and by the time we got home and all it was almost 9, I was exhausted and said screw dinner Im not eating this late. So grand total for calories yesterday was only 643 since I ate a light lunch and breakfast trying to do good.

My water today was well not so hot but yesterday I got in my 50 oz, so still a work in progress!
********************
Breakfast: Fiber One oats & chocolate
Lunch: 1.5 pizzas of pizza, lettuce, carrots, bacon bits, ranch dressing, sweet tea
Dinner: Ground Sirloin, Bertolli Olive Oil & Garlic Spaghetti Sauce, linguine, 1 roll
Snacks: 7 Wheat Thins Parmesan Basil, Cantaloupe, 2 of the 3 Hostess 100 calorie Chocolate Cake with Creamy Filling
Water: 40 oz.
Exercise: none
Total Calories: 1576

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

WOW!!!
Great job at the pizza buffet! I won't even allow myself to go near one! I just know I can't resist the pizza. Pizza is one of my trigger foods so I stay away when I can. Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

pizza buffet where I am from those are illegal LOL way to stick through it...amazing menu today yummy :)

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Awesome job at the pizza buffet! I would have never had so much self control!

noelle said...

Good for you at having such self control! I don't know that I could have done that.

How do you like those wheat thins?

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!