Morgan is here!

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another Great Day!

Today was another good day Ive been eating sandwiches on hoagie rolls which Im slowly getting addicted to. I put them in the toaster for a few minutes, toast everything and wow you have one good sandwich..yum!!

Things are getting easier to turn down and those bad fattening things are looking worst and worst that I dont want to eat.

Hope everyone had a great day!
***
Breakfast: nada
Lunch: hoagie roll, kraft pepperjack cheese, cajun turkey, 6 chocolate chip meringue cookies
Dinner: hoagie roll, roast beef with aujus, Kraft Pepperjack cheese, shells with brocolli, 1 tbsp. olive oil, 2 tbsp.parmesan cheese
Snack: 6 Chocolate chip Meringue Cookie, banana, hostess 100 calorie chocolate cake with creamy filling
Total Calories: 1333
Exercise: 60 minute walk
Water: 60 oz.

8 comments:

L said...

Congrats Amber on all your loss! You've accomplished so much in 6 months!

I need to find that 2% pepperjack cheese you're eating. I looked today but they didn't have it.

I feel ya on the easier to turn down thing. For me, it's not easy but it's easiER.

Living to Feel Good said...

Awww I love when that happens! Fatty foods not looking good. WoooHoooo to that!

Fatinah said...

is a hoggie roll like a hot dog bun?
Anyhow - sounds like you had a good day. Way to go!! I didn't.....but I will vent about that on my blog!

jeannie* said...

Mmmm that sounds yummy!!!!

And being from Philly I LOVE it that you call it a hoagie roll (and not a hero or grinder or something silly like that)

Cory said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well! Keep it up!

~~Midnight Raider~~ said...

Mmmm... I love sandwiches on hoagie rolls! They're my favorite picnic lunch!

Anonymous said...

Whoooo! Another good day for ya!

But why don't you eat breakfast? Or more fruit/veggies?
Not picking on ya or anything, I'm ust a fruit loving breakfast girl :)


Keep up the great work and attitude!

Carolyn said...

Good for you!! Keep it up!
The Sandwiches sound delish...what do you use to make them???

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!