Morgan is here!

Friday, October 5, 2007

Weigh in

Well I weighed in this morning with a straight up maintain, not even .1 gain or loss so I must say that Im a bit disappointed I wont be seeing the 160's this week but know that I really havent worked my butt off to get there either. So I maintain at 170.9. Ive been doing a half job of it. Ill drink water, eat good sometimes but splurges were too often. With my mom's birthday that didnt help either as it seemed as though it was either cake, ice cream, or eating out and lots of sodium. So Ill count my blessings that I didnt gain after the crap I ate for some times and say I need to do better.

Not sure what my deal is Ive just been in this funk where I just have no motivation, what is it I need to snap out of it. I dont know if its just so much going on with school (preparing for the 9 weeks exams) or what but Ill be sooo glad when next Thursday is over with and I get a 4 day weekend next week..woo hoo, cant wait!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

You've been doing great! This week you'll probably get to see the 160's. So where are you going to school? Didn't you get your master's a couple years ago? Are you still outside of Nashville?

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!