Morgan is here!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Its Been a while...

Its been a while since I have updated in any fashion but hopefully Ill have more time to update and hopefully get back on a schedule for the summer since Ill be out for school. I must say its really weird saying well I wont be going back to work until August...as hubby would say you have an extra long Memorial Day weekend..haha!

Friday I weighed in before we went to Nashville and I was up .5 lb so not a huge gain but still a gain. My body was so funky this week with not knowing whether to get AF or not then got it and it was on the rough day when I weighed in so that maybe it as well.

This weekend we went to Nashville and had a great time but we ate way too many good restaurants for sure...TGIFridays, Demos', Pancake Pantry, Old Spaghetti Factory, & Monells but I weighed in yesterday (before Memorial Day cookout) and was up 1.5 lbs which Im shocked I wasnt up more than that with all the food we had so I just need get that plus the .5 I gained this past week and Ill be doing good this week!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Watch that AF thing....Lots of bloggers have gotten PG lately..LOL
Up only .5? Thats great!! Good Job Amber.

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!