Morgan is here!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break has begun...

Well today was the kick off to my Spring Break (yes I really do get paid to be on Spring Break..the joys of being a teacher!)

This morning I weighed in and was the exact same at 166.9 so honestly Im just glad it wasnt another gain yesterday I did ok but the rest of the week I sucked it up big time and was pretty bad. Also I do take measurements and did from the beginning and have lost quite a few inches but havent taken any in a while.

This week with Spring break I can focus on me, getting in new exercises and really hopefully to help rededicate me to eating better and doing what I should instead of what I shouldnt do. I go back March 25 so its a much deserved time for sure!

Bottom line..I need to get back to the basics and remember what it was like to do well and feel awesome from eating and working out again. I can do it, just need a little kick and shove sometimes.

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!