Morgan is here!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day Two...

Food for yesterday was umm not so good...I ate one meal because we didnt have time to eat lunch or I would have so we ate a early dinner at 4:30

Snack: 3-4 handfuls of cheddar chex mix, water (16.9 oz)
Dinner: 1/3 lb hamburger (pepperjack cheese, lettuce, ketchup, onion, pickles), 10-12 fries with honey mustard, 2 glasses of sweet tea
Exercise: 45 minute walk, 30 minute walk (around MSU)

Yep that was it not a good day but Ill survive I guess and move on. I paid for only eating one meal for sure my stomach was hurting unbelievable I wont ever make that mistake again.

Tonight we are planning on starting the couch to 5k program. We were going to start last night and after getting back late I just said lets go on a walk and well start tonight The old me would have said screw it its already Wednesday just wait till Monday but Im trying to slowly work my mind back to the good instead of the bad training of thinking.

Oh and we went to San Antonio for vacation I had a conference to go to and we just made a little trip out of it as well.

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!