Morgan is here!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2-Boot Camp

Well today was day 2 of boot camp. I was expecting to literally about die. To be honest...I thought it was easier...maybe because I knew what to expect I dont know. We did more than we did Tuesday but we did a lot more things like pushups, ab stuff, legs, etc instead of running as much..maybe thats what it was..I dont know, but I know whatever I do Ill be sore..haha as out of shape as Im in! We were going to run 1 1/2 miles outside but it was raining and lightning so that will be for Tuesday. I do find it funny that a few women dropped out because Tuesday was too "hard".

I made it 2 days Im so proud of myself, Ive pushed myself more than I EVER have and it feels awesome, I just love the burn and feeling like Im doing something with my body for the good. Next Boot camp is Tuesday for black day (supposed to be the toughest!)

Food for today
Breakfast: blueberry muffin, water
Lunch: chicken salad sandwich with rosemary olive oil bread, red grapes, banana chips, water
Dinner: chicken corn dog, baked fries (tsp of olive oil, cajun seasoning), BBQ sauce, water
Water: 80 oz
Exercise: 1 hr boot camp

Tomorrow is weigh in Im hoping for a good one, Ive been 183.2 for 1 month, no gain, no loss. Im ready to move on and Im hoping maybe I can even be in the 170's, well see.

2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Boot Camp sounds awesome...good for you! They're wanting to start one at our gym so I'd love to hear more about yours. And the chicken corn dog sounds good, too...never heard of that. Keep up the good work! :)

Anonymous said...

It is certainly interesting for me to read that post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!