Morgan is here!

Monday, September 14, 2009

Changes Ahead

Does anyone else have a Brita pitcher? My cousin has convinced me to get one this weekend and we got one this weekend and I love it along with my thermos cooler that marks the oz on it. Water has always been a big thing that I used to do but have gotten away from it. It has helped big time, well see if it keeps up Also, my husband got one as well (thermos) and he has never really drank water and he said its much easier to do it that way too and to see how many oz and such you are drinking.

My cousin has also given me some good recipes (she is a major health guru-has her degree in it too-so she knows her stuff).

Also, they have an ex military guy that is a teacher at our school and he has agreed to do a boot camp for all the faculty that are interested. Its 2 days a week (Tues & Thurs) for 45 min to 1 hr. Im looking forward to it and doing something different. I might die tomorrow but hopefully Ill survive

Up next, Im going to start putting down my food to help keep me accountable!

No comments:

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!