Morgan is here!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Less than 20 lbs to go!

Just thought I would come by for a quick post...this week has been great food wise & exercise wise (only walking for now) but we had no internet access all week long so thats why I havent been around lately. There was a major outage and something I still dont know the answer happened with our apartment complex but we are back up and running now thank goodness.

The good news of the week I lost 2.8 lbs bringing me down to 164.2 and less than 20 lbs to go to reach my goal of 145 so I couldnt be happier That puts my WL now at 43.3 lbs LOST and 19.2 lbs to go

6 comments:

noelle said...

that is so great!!! good for you!

Living to Feel Good said...

Wow! That is freakin awesome!! High five! :D

Sarah said...

congrats to you! way to ROCK during the holidays, cold weather, and all the temptation!

Fatinah said...

awesome loss! Way to go!!

Tigerlilly said...

Wow!! You have kicked this thing into high gear! Congrats on the weight loss, you will be at goal in no time at all!

Caroline said...

Hi Amber, I found your site through Noelle's and just wanted to say congrats! You're definitely an inspiration and a reminder that we can do this. Way to go!!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!