Morgan is here!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Dont understand WL...

Sometimes I just dont get WL, honestly I really dont. This week Ive probably done more exercise than I have in some time with doing tennis, swimming and walking and sweating lots and eating pretty sensibly too you would think I would have a loss, right?

Nope I had a gain of 1.4 lbs...uggh I wanted to throw the scale down the drain but now I must be patient. That brings me to 178..uggh!

Now to leave you with a picture taken from Mothers Day, I definitely feel the flub for sure. I think all my WG is all in my stomach

From l-r (me, brother-BJ-21, other brother-Austin-12, mom, grandmother)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the weight gain is the exercise you've done has gained you muscle - so you've probably burned fat and replaced it with muscle (not fat) as muscle weighs more than fat!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!