Morgan is here!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 months....

Wow has it been a really long time and this thing is dying a slow, slow death so thought I would try to revitalize it and see if anyone is still reading along or not.

Sunday I had one of those "what am I doing days" that has really shed some light and made me really wake up. Ive decided to really refocus now that summer is coming soon I want to fit into some of those cute clothes that I bought last year when I had lost the weight and then have come to find it again.

Some goals to hopefully keep me on track
-Exercise at least 4-5X a week (even if its walking around our neighborhood)
-order some aerobic videos (any recommendations please leave a comment!)
-keep track of food intake (started this again yesterday with a new app on the iPhone called Lose It and it seems to work well)
-drink lots of water and stay away from sweet tea (limit is 1X per week)
-fried foods limited to 1X per week (gotta start somewhere)
-lose 1 lb per week
-limit eating out to 1-2X per week
-figure out what fruits and veggies are and eat them!

Hopefully I will have more time to post and have a reason to as well!

1 comment:

WWSuzi said...

Great to see you back! And very do-able goals :)

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!