Morgan is here!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Weight Loss....

Well I weighed in this morning and lost 1.2 lbs from last week bringing me to 172.8. Im not really sure what I did but hey Ill take it anytime. Weird part about it was I didnt exercise once last week. Its been so unbelievably hot that sitting outside for one second is horrible in this Mississippi heat. Maybe it will cool down sometime so I can start back working out but I know I need to do it anyway even if its in the fitness center.

For any of those curious my first day as a teacher went well I had one problem class but I took care of them by having to get a little mean but they listened to me after that..haha!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cory said...

Congrats on the loss. That's fantastic! I understand you about the heat. It's been ridiculous!

Glad to hear your first day went well. Hope they continue to be good!

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the loss Amber!
Sound slike you have had such a hectic summer, you have done so great not gaining!!
Glad your first day was great. Kids can be a handful, show em who's boss!!

Who's Visiting

Baby Pool!